Thermal Imaging Building Scans / Infared Camera Inspections : Infared cameras alllow our certified contractors to detect the temperature signature of moisture, even if the moisture is underneath a surface that is completely dry and covered by paint and or other finishes. In most cases, moisture simply can’t hide from an IR Camera. IR Cameras can sense the slightest temperature differences between wet and dry surfaces in most building materials, including drywall, insulation framing, roofing, stucco, siding, furniture, carpet & more. If you need water removal service, water damage restoration service, mold removal service or leak detection service in Gainesville Florida call Gainesville Leak Detection Inc 24 hours a day.
- Instantly locate source of water leak and moisture damage in floors, walls and roofs without removing building materials.
- Inspect hard to reach areas that conventional methods cannot.
- Prevent major damage by identifying emerging problems early.
- Provide credible, accurate and comprehensive documentation for your peace of mind and insurance company.
Leak Detection Gainesville Florida Call Now for immediate service (352) 672-6656
Gainesville Leak Detection, Inc: Slab Leak Detection in Gainesville, Florida
Gainesville Leak Detection, Inc is the slab leak detection expert in Gainesville, Florida. Slab leaks are often very difficult to locate and most plumbing companies lack the proper training and equipment needed. Gainesville Leak Detection locates hundreds of slab leaks a year in north central Florida.
Signs that you may have a slab leak:
- If your water bill is much higher then normal and/or if water use is much higher then expected you may have a slab leak.
- If you hear water running in the walls or in your foundation you may have a slab leak.
- If you have fill dirt that has washed out from underneath your home you may have a slab leak.
Often times slab leaks start off invisible to the naked eye and increase rapidly over the course of days and weeks. Slab leaks have the ability to cause severe water and mold damage to your home in a matter of days. Slab leaks can compromise your home’s foundation by pushing the fill dirt out from underneath, causing expensive structural issues.
Gainesville Leak Detection offers leak detection service using non-invasive leak detection methods utilizing the latest technology in thermal imaging cameras, acoustic and line tracing equipment. This equipment allows us to locate the water leak without having to remove building materials which mitigates further damage to your property.
Gainesville Leak Detection specializes in the insurance claims handling process from documentation of slab leak location, slab leak repair and water damage restoration repairs. Gainesville Leak Detection Inc will invoice your insurance company directly and provide detailed documentation using photos and video. Slab leak repairs and resulting damage are often times covered by homeowners insurance and at we specialize in this process.
If you believe you have a slab leak, plumbing leak or other water damage, call Gainesville Leak Detection today at 352-246-8667.